Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Baby #2 - 34 weeks


How far along: 34 weeks
 
Baby's size: Honeydew melon (5lbs. 2oz., 18.2" according to our ultrasound today!)
 
Weight gain: 25lbs.

Maternity clothes: Ohhh yes...although I prefer not to wear clothes at all! ;-P

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Now that I've got a good "wind down" routine, I'm sleeping pretty good! Lots of tossing and turning though, and I get up to pee at least once.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: LOTS! Rolling, kicking, and hiccups!

Best moment this week: Our diaper shower over the weekend. What a wonderful day!

Worst moment this week: On Friday morning my friend and I took our kids to a local park, and it was quite overwhelming. The kids are at such a crazy and wild age and rarely follow instructions or rules, which is really hard when you're 8 months pregnant (me) or you're wearing your 6 week old (my friend). BBUUTT the good news (and quite frankly the whole point of our trip) is both kids took 2 hour naps! Woohoo! :)

Looking forward to: Josh is taking Thursday and Friday off work, so I'm looking forward to a little date day on Thursday (while Jacob is at school) and a fun family day on Friday/HALLOWEEN!

Food cravings: Still breakfast foods, specifically pancakes! Ha!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Pancakes THREE TIMES this week! :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, light cramping, sore back, tired, hemorrhoids, baby brain, itchy stomach, my linea negra is starting to form and I'm starting to get melasma on my face

Workouts: A couple walks to the park this week.

What I miss: WINE and a general feeling of comfort...

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar, although I'm starting to feel like a pile of crap! Don't think that happened until further along with Jacob. Check out my last pregnancy at 34 weeks here.

Things that suck: Nothing, really....I can't complain about anything!

Things that don't suck: We had an ultrasound today. It's always so neat to watch your baby on the inside. He was sticking out his tongue ALOT and already making some suckling movements. So crazy! :) Here's a few pictures...


baby face

baby foot - measuring 3" already, which happens to be the same as Jacob's foot at this gestational age
 

And of course, sweet baby profile


No comments:

Post a Comment