Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Baby #2 - 32 weeks

Look at me! I actually got dressed, but still couldn't pull it together enough to do my hair. :)

How far along: 32 weeks
 
Baby's size: Coconut
 
Weight gain: 24 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Ugh, this week has been crappy! Between Jacob teething and coughing at night (and waking me up), thunderstorms in the middle of the night, and me waking up to pee...blah blah blah...it's been an awful week of sleep for me!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots!

Best moment this week: Loooong story...but Judson's dresser has been backordered for MONTHS now, and I was getting really anxious about it, mostly because I felt like I couldn't move forward with the nursery and/or wash/organize all the baby clothes until I got the dresser and I was kinda at a standstill. AANNDD with November right around the corner, I've gotta finish the nursery, so I can start focusing on the holidays and Christmas shopping (can't even believe I'm saying that)! So on Tuesday when I got the 165101561 email from the manufacturer saying it was backordered again, I was really upset! I almost cancelled, but the lady said they would possibly have it back in stock by that Friday, so I decided to wait until Friday and then make a decision. Guess what was delivered not an hour after that? The dresser! I couldn't believe it! And I'm finding it very strange that the manufacturer didn't know it was shipped? SO weird, but whatever! Mamas happy! I was able to wash and organize all of the baby clothes, which I now realize we don't have enough of. But that's a whole other can of worms. :)

Worst moment this week: I had a teeny tiny meltdown on Sunday morning. But nothing a little cry and mommy timeout couldn't solve! :)

Looking forward to: State Fair, first pumpkin patch visit and our maternity pictures! ALL in the upcoming week! Yay!

Food cravings: Nothing, really...

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath, hemorrhoids, Braxton Hicks

Workouts: A couple walks this week

What I miss: WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar! Check out my last pregnancy at 32 weeks here.

Things that suck: I'm starting to feel tired again, which really limits my productivity. Gotta take advantage of the time when daddy is home!

Things that don't suck: The weather is starting to change, and I'm so beyond happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment