1 ripe banana
Cinnamon (to taste)
Vanilla (to taste)
1) mash up the banana real good in a bowl ((I just used a fork))
2) add the 2 eggs and combine thoroughly
3) add the cinnamon and vanilla to taste (or smell)
4) use plenty of Pam or EVOO on a low-medium heat and pour the batter into the pan ((just like you would with pancake batter)). You'll need to play with the cooking time a bit. I noticed a lower heat for longer worked better to keep the pancakes together.
5) after they were done, I put a small amount of almond butter on them and rolled them up like a crepe. ENJOY!