Thursday, August 8, 2013

Advocare 24 day challenge: days 4-7

Hi guys and HAPPY Pre-Friday!

I'm a little late posting this, but my parents were in town yesterday and today for my sister's last wedding dress fitting! Sooo exciting! It's all coming together and I can't wait for the big day! Yay!

These last 4 days have been so awesome. I feel great- motivated, lean, energized, etc. The list goes on... I'm trying not to jump on the scale every day, but it's really hard when you wake up feeling skinny and tone...I'm so anxious to see how much weight I drop!

Anyways, without further adieu...here's a quick overview of the Advocare Products for days 4-7, plus my meal plans and a little bit on my workouts.

Advocare Product Schedule: Days 4-7.
Upon rising: probiotic restore with 8oz of water, and Spark
Breakfast: high protein with 2 OmegaPlex and 8oz of water
Mid-morning: snack with 8oz of water
Lunch: veggies/fruits with lean protein and complex carbs and 8oz of water
Mid-afternoon: Spark, snack and 8oz of water
Dinner: lean protein and veggies with 2 OmegaPlex and 8oz of water
Bedtime: herbal cleanse tablets and 8oz of water

Day 4: Meal Plan.
Breakfast: oatmeal with fruit
Mid-morning: rice cake with almond butter and strawberries
Lunch: salad with leftover salsa chicken and a spoon-full of salsa
Mid-afternoon: 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Dinner: crockpot garlic chicken with potatoes and green beans (recipe)

Day 5: Meal Plan.
Breakfast: egg white omelet with fresh spinach and sautéed onions, and salsa
Mid-morning: rice cake with almond butter and strawberries
Lunch: salad with tuna, hazelnuts, cucumbers and cranberries with balsamic
Mid-afternoon: hand-full of almonds
Dinner: leftover chicken and potatoes with steamed veggies



Day 6: Meal Plan.
Breakfast: oatmeal with fruit
Mid-morning: hand-full of almonds and 6 prunes
Lunch: canned tuna with 1 basil leaf, 1/2 an avocado and a splash of lemon juice with a side of steamed veggies
Mid-afternoon: hand-full of almonds and 6 prunes
Dinner: meal replacement shake and rice cake with almond butter ((I had CG this night, and didn't get home until 8:45, so this was sufficient for me))


Day 7: Meal Plan.
Breakfast: egg white omelet with sautéed mushrooms and onions and fresh spinach, with salsa.
Mid-morning: hand-full of almonds
Lunch: Asian salad at Corner Bakery with dressing on the side
Mid-afternoon: banana
Dinner: crockpot turkey meatballs with spaghetti sauce over spaghetti squash

Working Out.
This past week has been incredible, to say the least. On day 1, I had NO motivation or energy to workout. I was literally exhausted by 7pm. Slowly though, by day 3, I found more energy. On day 3, which happened to be Saturday, I went for a morning run and felt GREAT- light on my feet and energized. I ran my first run with an average pace of under 10 mins since giving birth! Yes! Then, on day 4 (Sunday), I decided to go for another run in the evening. Again, felt so good. It's such a great feeling to get your running groove back. Camp Gladiator started back this week, so I went to CG on Tuesday evening and felt awesome (once again). It was 105 degrees out, yall, and I still managed to feel awesome. My sister said I even looked better, at the excersizes and just overall.

I plan to do CG twice per week, and shoot for 1 additional run (2 would be great). I'm hoping this blog will keep me accountable.

I hope this helps. I'll check back in after day 10, when the cleanse portion ends and the max phase starts. Wish me luck!! xoxo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment