Monday, October 6, 2014

Our Weekend

We had such a lovely weekend, I just had to document it!

Saturday we drove to Fort Worth to eat lunch with Josh's dad, sister, and her husband and daughter (my niece!!) for my father-in-law's birthday. We had some delicious pizza at Cane Rosso on Magnolia. I wish I would've taken pictures of the pizza- it was all SO AMAZING and the nutella dessert pizza totally sealed the deal. We will be back. This was the first time the kids have really interacted, and I absolutely LOVED watching them! Autumn (my niece) kept grabbing at Jacob's face and he is just totally in love with her. It really melted my heart. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.


When we got home, we watched all the awesome college football upsets and lounged around. Then after dinner, Josh and Jacob played in the backyard for a bit. I took this aaaaaadorable video, and had to share it! Have you ever seen something so cute in all your life?! I didn't think so.

 
We discovered that Jacob is cutting his 2-year molars, and had an awful night Saturday night. Like Jacob crying/whining every hour ALL.NIGHT.LONG. We were ALL so exhausted by the time he finally woke up at 9am.

Needless to say, Sunday was spent in PJs on the couch, watching cartoons and drinking coffee. (side note: I'm not even drinking caffeinated coffee right now, but somehow drinking decaf coffee kinda does the same thing. Or atleast I'm tricking myself into believing that?? LOL)

After Jacob's nap, we packed up and drove to a local Target where the entire cast of Car's was. Talk about an OMG moment. Jacob saw the cars from the street and immediately starting shouting "get out, get out" on repeat. It was soo cute!!!
 
After crawling around all the cars and taking pictures with them, we headed to Chipotle for a nutritious Sunday dinner. That will probably be the last huge meal I eat before baby comes, I just can't stomach it anymore. I was literally burping alllllll night. Woof!

Anywaysssss....Sunday night was a bit better. We gave Jacob Motrin before bed, which I think helped him. He only woke up twice. Hoping these teeth push through quickly, although I've heard that these are by far the worst. Sooo...that's exciting.

Hope y'all had a great weekend, too! The fall temps definitely make it easier to get out and enjoy life! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment