Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baby #2 - 33 weeks

hair & makeup today...you so lucky! ;)
How far along: 33 weeks
 
Baby's size: Head of lettuce
 
Weight gain: 25lbs (after a massive breakfast at Original Pancake House...yum!!)

Maternity clothes: Yes, mostly all, except a few sweatshirts.

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Sleep has been seriously sucking, and I've been getting the worst headaches because of it. I had a major meltdown on Friday afternoon, after Jacob woke up super early and barely took a nap. So I decided to switch up my bedtime routine- I've been taking baths before bed, putting my phone away until the morning, and reading. And it really seems to help!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: LOTS! And sometimes its kinda painful!

Best moment this week: Spending quality family time this weekend and checking things off our to-do list!

Worst moment this week: Probably Friday afternoon, like I mentioned earlier.

Looking forward to: Our diaper shower this weekend!! Woohoo!

Food cravings: Nothing, really...

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...I totally expected to list a ton of fried fair food this week, but we didn't really eat anything crazy this year!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath, hemorrhoids, Braxton Hicks

Workouts: A couple walks this week

What I miss: Wait for it...WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar! Check out my last pregnancy at 33 weeks here.

Things that suck: Nothing. Feeling really happy this week!

Things that don't suck: The cooler weather! Woohoo!!!! I ordered holiday shirts for Jacob over the weekend, and mayyyyyybe a Christmas shirt (or two) for Judson. Getting excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment