Monday, October 20, 2014

Our Weekend

We had a lovely October weekend, complete with a trip to the pumpkin patch (finally), a pumpkin spiced latte for mom, a little art project for Judson's room and lots of play time!

As the weeks go by, I get really emotional knowing there's only a few left with our little family of three. I want to cherish and enjoys these last days, and play with Jacob as much as I can.

On Saturday afternoon, we met Josh's sister, her husband and their daughter (my niece!) at a local pumpkin patch.


We had so much fun! They had a corn maze, hayride, playscape area, little ride-on tractors, a big old tractor to play on, face painting, fresh roasted corn and kettle corn, and of course- tons of pumpkins!

 
Jacob loved running around looking at all the pumpkins and playing in the corn field. We didn't actually do the corn maze because there was a line, and mommy is a little claustrophobic. :)


Baby brother even got in on the fun! I don't know why, but I'm loving corn stalks/fields this season. Maybe because they're pretty rare in this neck of the woods?


Before we left, we had to get a picture of the kids together. Seeing them love on each other makes my heart so happy! They are just the sweetest, and I look forward to watching them grow up together! Cousins are such a special part of life.


We went to dinner afterwards, but of course I didn't get any pictures there...I was too busy eating! Ha!

On Sunday, we were pretty lazy. Spent a lot of time around the house, trip to the grocery store and the park, and I let Jacob paint a canvas for Judson's room. I can't wait to share the final product, and the rest of his nursery with y'all! We're getting so close to finishing!

Hope y'all had a nice weekend, too! Next weekend all my very best friends will be in town for our diaper shower!! I can't even believe it's already here, and I cannot wait to see all their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment