Monday, April 9, 2012

33-week Update

How far along? 33 weeks...cannot believe we only have 4 weeks until Jacob is full term!
Total weight gain: 26 lbs...ouch!
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and a few maternity tops
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Still pretty bad.  I've been getting up 2-3 each night to pee, and it's so hard to fall back asleep!  Plus, my hips and back ache almost immediately after laying down, so I'm constantly switching from side to side.  I can't wait to lay on my back!!!!
Best moment this week: Rangers Opening Day!  We had awesome seats, and I finally got to pull the "I'm pregnant card" and got us a great parking spot!  I only lasted 6 innings though, constantly getting up and down was killing me, plus I squeezed into pre-pregnancy shorts...probably not the best idea.  Jacob loved it though - he was bouncing around the entire game. So sweet :)
Miss anything? Wine, sleeping comfortably, running.
Movement: Lots!  Especially love the hiccups in the middle of the night.
Food cravings: Blue Bell Cookies & Cream Ice cream...yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Gas, lower back pain, leg cramps, exhaustion
Belly Button in or out? It's on the verge of being an outie...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My first shower this weekend!!  I can't wait to see everyone & celebrate baby Jacob!
Texas Rangers - Opening Day 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment