Monday, April 23, 2012

35-week Update

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 28+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and a few maternity tops...loving maxi dresses right now, too!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Peeing 2-3x/night and adjusting constantly.
Best moment this week: Gosh...a lot happened this week!  We had our 34-week check-up and got an ultrasound.  Jacob is doing really good.  He's measuring at 17.8" and 5lbs 4oz.  He's also still head down, which is awwwwwesome!!! He had hiccups while we were in the ultrasound - it was so cute to see him bounce up and down.  :)  We took our maternity photos on Thursday - I can't wait to share those with everyone, they look amazing!!  I met a few of my old coworkers for brunch at La Fiorentina in Dallas this weekend - it was so great to see them, and the food was phenom! Definitely recommend the Nutella-stuffed french toast...to die!  We also made a lot of progress in the nursery this weekend.  I finally had the carpets cleaned, so it's go time now :)
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Nothing, really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Gas, lower back pain, leg cramps, exhaustion
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: My Austin shower is on Sunday!  I'm sooo excited to see all my friends & family, many I haven't seen since I've been pregnant!  It will also be nice to get back to Austin and be on the lake for a little bit.  Although, I'm really not looking forward to the drive - I have a feeling we'll be stopping a lot for potty breaks. :)  I told Josh we have to take the carseat and hospital bags, just in case I go into labor while we're there.  Crazy to think Jacob will be full term in 2 WEEKS!!!
A picture of our baby's sweet face :) Can't wait to meet him!

His foot is measuring at 3" already!!!

His hand/arm were in his face, so it was kinda hard to get a good profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment