Monday, April 30, 2012

36-week Update

How far along? 36 weeks...officially 1 month to go!!!!
Total weight gain: 28+ lbs (will get checked again tomorrow)
Maternity clothes? Full blown maternity at this point, although I refuse to buy any more maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Still terrible, and I'm exhausted!  Ugh!
Best moment this week: My baby shower in Austin.  It was so much fun and so cute (pictures below).  We had a great time catching up with everyone!
Miss anything? The general sense of being comfortable...
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Cantelope and watermelon recently
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, and I got a few painful cramps this weekend...kinda freaked me out!
Symptoms: Gas, lower back pain, leg cramps, exhaustion
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing everything on our to-do list, so I can finally relax!  Oh, and I will also be taking PTO every Monday in May - definitely looking forward to the 3-day weekends, and to extra relaxation/"me" time.
My sweet best friends, and hostesses!

Jacob with a mustache :)

Amazing food table with all the cute decorations.

Josh & I with our mustaches - haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment