Monday, April 16, 2012

34-week Update

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 26+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and a few maternity tops
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Still getting up 2-3 times each night to pee, but my back/hip aches were a little better this week.
Best moment this week: My beautiful baby shower.  Our sweet neighbor threw us a baby shower on Sunday, and it was amazing!  I loved seeing all my family, friends and neighbors.  Such a great time!  Josh & I are truly blessed with amazing people in our lives.  We also dug up the backyard on Saturday morning and planted tons of sun-loving perennials, which will hopefully make our lives a lot easier when this baby comes.
Miss anything? Wine, sleeping comfortably, running.
Movement: Lots of rolling and dancing :)
Food cravings: Nothing, really...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, and I started getting small cramps this week.
Symptoms: Gas, lower back pain, leg cramps, exhaustion
Belly Button in or out? It wants to pop out...haha!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My maternity photos this Thursday!  Pending this crazy Texas weather we've been having...! :)
Me w/ the gorgeous cake!
Another picture of the beautiful cake table
Josh & I after the shower
Josh loving the Baby Bjorn!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment