Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Baby #2 - 30 weeks



How far along: 30 weeks
 
Baby's size: Cabbage
 
Weight gain:  19 lbs. 

Maternity clothes: Yes, mostly all

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Pretty good!! Judd hates when I lay on my right side, so as soon as I flop over there, he starts kicking so hard! Haha! So funny!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots and lots! Yesterday I thought he was going to escape! Ha!

Best moment this week: This weekend was so nice. We got a few things done around the house, relaxed and ate good food. Definitely needed that!

Worst moment this week: I have "off" days periodically, usually about 1-2/week, where I'm just cranky and tired. Thank goodness for my amazing husband that does bathtime without me, so I can crawl in bed at 8:30!!

Looking forward to: Decorating for Halloween! And hopefully some cooler temps...

Food cravings: Still breakfast foods

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, queasiness, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath, hemorrhoids, Braxton Hicks

Workouts: Went for a few walks this week, felt good to get outside!

What I miss: WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Absolutely the same! Last pregnancy at 30 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: I am so sick of this Texas heat. It's supposed to be in the 90s this week! What the heck!

Things that don't suck: 10 weeks (ish) left until we meet Mr. Judson!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment