Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of MDO

And just like that, my first born baby is off to "school." Jacob started Mother's Day Out at our church today in the "young twos" class.
 
 
He'll be going twice a week for 5 hours each day. Thankfully, the first week is only from 9-12; I really don't think I could handle a full 5 hours!
 

I literally feel like a piece of my heart was ripped out and I left it at church.
 

I think I was crying so hard because he just ran right into his class and started playing with the race cars. He didn't even look back! We didn't even say "bye!"

 
I know he will have a blast and this really is so good for him (and me), but I can't help feel a little guilty and a little selfish.
 
I hope he has the best day ever, and I can't wait to pick him up and hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment