Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baby #2 - 26 weeks

I'm totally over these pictures, can you tell? ;)
How far along: 26 weeks
 
Baby's size: Turnip

Weight gain: 14lbs. (not sure if this is right)

Maternity clothes: A few items...still squeezing into my regular workout clothes, but not sure how much longer I'll be able to do that! Ha!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Sleep was surprisingly good this week, even with traveling and being in a hotel.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots! I think I felt my first hiccups!

Best moment this week: Traveling to New York and seeing all my family. It was so much fun to see everyone, although it would've been 100x better if I could drink!

Worst moment this week: I got a little heartburn while in New York, but nothing nearly as bad as I did at the beginning.

Looking forward to: Jacob started MDO this week, but is only going til 12 this week. Next week he'll go until 2 and I'm kinda excited about that, and the free time.

Food cravings: Chocolate!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Oh gosh, so much weird stuff in NY- pig (like a straight-up roasted pig), venison, massive amounts of hot dogs, BBQ sauces, etc.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Seeing the freshly roasted pig.

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, queasiness, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath

Workouts: Nothing this week, it's been too hot!

What I miss: WINE

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Absolutely the same! Last pregnancy at 26 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: Really, just this awful Texas heat. It sucks not being able to go outside much.

Things that don't suck: It's SEPTEMBER!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment