Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Baby #2 - 29 weeks


How far along: 29 weeks
 
Baby's size: Cauliflower
 
Weight gain: 18 lbs. 

Maternity clothes: Well, after seeing myself in workout clothes over the weekend, I've officially retired them. Let's just say- woof! I'm starting to collect larger tees and comfy pants/leggings.

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Pretty good!!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots and lots!

Best moment this week: We had a good week. Lots of time outside, since the weather was a bit cooler. Josh and I also had a little "date day" on Saturday to go car shopping and eat lunch together. It was really fun!! I miss spending alone time with him!

Worst moment this week: I honestly can't think of a bad moment. Although I'm starting to get Braxton Hicks when I do most anything physical, so just walking to the park is kinda uncomfortable for me.

Looking forward to: I purchased a few little things for Judson's room over the weekend, so I'm excited to finish that up!!

Food cravings: Still breakfast foods- pancakes, cereal, bagels, yogurt.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, queasiness, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath, hemorrhoids, Braxton Hicks

Workouts: Nothing, really...blahhhh!!

What I miss: WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Absolutely the same! Last pregnancy at 29 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment