Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby #2 - 28 weeks

 
How far along: 28 weeks...HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!!!! (how is this possible?)
 
Baby's size: Cucumber (2lbs 13oz according to the ultrasound today)
 
Weight gain: 15lbs.

Maternity clothes: Stiiiiiiill squeezing into my workout clothes daily, but when I "dress up" (aka look presentable) I wear maternity clothes

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Been pretty good, but I can't get enough!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots! He's officially head down now, so he must've really switched around at some point.

Best moment this week: Our ultrasound today was fun! My amniotic fluid looked good today, so no more f/u ultrasounds.

Worst moment this week: I felt really awful on Sunday evening. Just tired and overwhelmed. Jacob had a tiny cold over the weekend, so I was kinda worked up over that.

Looking forward to: Going car shopping this weekend! Hooray!

Food cravings: Breakfast foods- pancakes, cereals, eggs, bacon, etc.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: I had 2 hotdogs over the weekend and they made my stomach really upset!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, queasiness, heartburn, tight tummy, shortness of breath, hemorrhoids, and I think I'm starting to feel Braxton Hicks

Workouts: I went for a few walks this week, it was lovely and so was the weather!

What I miss: WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Absolutely the same! Last pregnancy at 28 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: Nothing, I'm really happy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment