Friday, September 19, 2014

Want // Watch // Wear

I thought it would be fun to do a toddler version of WWW, or a Jacob version. ;) Here we go!

WANT
MONSTER TRUCKSSSSSSSSSSS! My child is obsessed with anything that "goes." I swear he can spot a race car or monster truck from a mile away. The other day we were walking through Walgreen's and I accidentally walked down the toy aisle. I tried moving super quick so he wouldn't see too much, but I guess I didn't move fast enough. He spotted the 5-pack of monster trucks and we couldn't leave without them. I figured since the reason we were there was to buy suppositories for said toddler, I would get him the monster trucks (plus they were only $6.99). Poor guy!

WATCH
Jacob has been really into Lady in the Tramp (aka "doggy movie") lately. He will literally sit on the couch and actually watch the movie. He knows all the character's names and will tell you what's about to happen. It's really cute!!!

WEAR
I bought Jacob this shirt and I die laughing every time he wears it! He wore it to school for the first time today and one of his teachers really got a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment