Monday, February 20, 2012

26-week Update

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 19+ lbs
Maternity clothes? I finally caved and bought maternity pants.  They really are incredible, and I'm kinda upset I didn't buy them sooner!  Still can't really fit in maternity tops though.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay, just tossing and turning alot.
Best moment this week: We took it easy this week in the baby department, didn't really do anything too much.  Josh did finally feel the baby kick this week - his eyes lit up and it was so cute :)
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Everything strawberry, fruit in general really!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gas
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My dad is coming up this week to start our master bathroom remodel.  SUPER excited to get that done, so I can get the carpets cleaned and really start focusing on this baby!  Oh, we're also about to start all our birth classes - kinda scared about that!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment