Monday, February 27, 2012

27-week Update

How far along? 27 weeks.  Officially 6 months tomorrow!
Total weight gain: 19+ lbs (haven't weighed myself since 24-wk visit)
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and a few maternity tops (for the length)
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: I've been sick most of this week with terrible allergies (which I think almost turned into a sinus infection), so I haven't been sleeping well in general.  I'm finally feeling better now, but have a bad cough - which is keeping me and Josh up!
Best moment this week: We went to Buy Buy Baby to pickup some more stretch mark cream for me (the Palmer's stuff smelled SO BAD!  I had to buy something new.), and while we were there wound up buying TONS of clothes for Baby J.  Everything is just so cute!  It's so adorable seeing Josh get excited about all the clothes - I never thought he'd be like that!
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: I still really like strawberries, but I'm not craving them like I used to.  So, nothing really this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gas and lower back pain
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Fingers crossed, we start baby classes this weekend.  There's about 8 classes offered by our hospital for free, so we're taking full advantage!  On the agenda: birthing class, baby care class, breast feeding class, breast pumping class, infant CPR/safety.  I'm still on the fence about meditation/relaxation, and I'm still trying to talk Josh into going to daddy bootcamp :)  Oh, and my dad is coming up today to remodel our master bathroom.  I'm SUPER excited about that, and will post pictures along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment