Monday, February 6, 2012

24-week Update

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 15+ lbs (haven't been weighed since 20-wk check-up)
Maternity clothes? Using the Bella Band to wear my regular pants, and bought a few longer shirts, but no actual maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Better this week.  I'm trying to drink less water at night, to avoid getting up to pee.
Best moment this week: The nursery bedding arrived this week, and we hung the curtains.  I'm totally happy with the way it looks!!
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Lots!  I can see him through my clothes sometimes.
Food cravings: PB&J and smoothies
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gas and my tummy started itching this week...not too pleasant!  I've also been getting crazy cramps in my legs and feet!  The other day the TOP of my foot started cramping - so weird!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 24-wk check-up tomorrow, and getting the nursery furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment