Monday, February 13, 2012

25-week Update

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still just using the Bella Band to wear my regular jeans.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: I wake up around 2:30am to pee, and have a tough time falling back to sleep.  But other than that, I feel great!
Best moment this week: The nursery furniture arrived this week, so Josh spent Wednesday and Thursday night putting together the bookcase and crib.  Both look amazing!  I'll do a separate post about that later.
Miss anything? Wine, and running!  I can't wait to hit the trails after delivery!  I wonder how long I'll have to recover??
Movement: Lots in the mornings, around lunch time, and around dinner time.
Food cravings: This week I've been obsessed with strawberries and brownies.  I literally ate an entire carton of fresh strawberries in one sitting.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gas....still...ugh!  And leg cramps.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...actually, my rings are super loose.  Maybe b/c it's cold out??
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Now that most of the big items are purchased, I'm hoping we can sit back and relax and slowly gather basic essentials.  Third trimester will be here before we know it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment