Friday, February 17, 2012

Maternity jeans

I finally caved and bought a pair of maternity jeans (and a pair of maternity dress pants), and I have to say - they are REALLY comfortable.  I'm actually annoyed that I waited this long to buy some!

I had been shopping around for a pair for about a month, but finding a pair that was long enough proved to be quite the challenge.  I ended up buying the full panel long & lean jeans at GAP, which happen to be the exact jeans (and wash) that I wear normally.  Thankfully they fit exactly the same, but I did have to go up 2 sizes for the length, since they only come in tall, not extra tall...oh, the joys of being tall! :)

Anyways, I just had to share this with all the pregnant ladies out there.  Do not be afraid of the huge itchy panel that straps to your cute preggy belly, it will actually save you from many, many uncomfortable days!

No comments:

Post a Comment