Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Baby #2 - 25 weeks




How far along: 25 weeks

Baby's size: Ear of corn

Weight gain: 10lbs.

Maternity clothes: A few items...still squeezing into my regular workout clothes

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Can't ever get enough!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots!

Best moment this week: We got the nursery painted and I LOVE IT! I also just put the last coat on the curtain rod / shelf unit for the window, so I'm super excited to get that all together!

Worst moment this week: I had (yet another) meltdown on Thursday, and Josh actually had to come home from work. With Jacob being sick and needy, and my inability to recover from small bumps in the road, I just couldn't handle it. I get so embarrassed when he has to come home, I mean- is it really that hard?! Gah.

Looking forward to: I'm traveling to New York with my mom and sister this weekend, and I'm soo looking forward to a little girls getaway.

Food cravings: Nothing, really...

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: I had to clean, boil and cut up chicken this week. OMG woof!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Tired, queasiness, heartburn, tight tummy (don't think it's braxton hicks), shortness of breath

Workouts: Nothing this week, it's been too hot!

What I miss: WINE

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Basically the same, minus the pregnancy glow. Last pregnancy at 25 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: This Texas heat!!!!!!! ACK!

Things that don't suck: It's the last week of August- YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment