Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baby #2 - 23 weeks

this picture is awful, which is exactly how I feel... cheers! ;)
How far along: 23 weeks
 
Baby's size: Papaya

Weight gain: 9lbs.

Maternity clothes: I finally pulled down my maternity clothes from the attic, so I've worn a couple shirts/tank tops from last time. But other than that, I'm still squeezing into regular clothes!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Taking all that I can get!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots! Still haven't felt hiccups yet though.

Best moment this week: I went to Rhea Lana resale this Saturday with a friend, and scooped up a BUNCH of winter clothes for Baby #2. Since Jacob was born in the summer, most of his smaller clothes won't be warm enough for this baby. I think we have most the clothes we'll need for the beginning months, aside from teeny tiny socks and gloves.

Worst moment this week: I have been sick and pathetic this week! I got acid reflux on Saturday afternoon thru Sunday night, which I thought had left me with a sore throat and cough. Turns out, no- I actually now have a sinus infection or just really bad allergies. I'm trying to muscle thru it on my own, since the mucus isn't green. Just taking Benadryl at night and Sudafed around the clock, oh and wearing out my Neti Pot. I love that thing!

Looking forward to: I'm co-hosting a "sprinkle" for a friend this Saturday, and I'm really hoping we'll get to go on a little family road trip on Sunday. Fingers crossed I feel ok!

Food cravings: Nothing really...

Weirdest food I ate this week: Can't think of anything...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Jacob's poopy diapers

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Acid reflux this week, headaches and just overall tiredness.

Workouts: Nothing this week, it's been too hot!!

What I miss: Sleeping good and WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Still feeling very similar! Last pregnancy at 23 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: This Texas heat! Doing anything outside in 100° temps is nearly impossible!

Things that don't suck: It's already mid-August...I can almost smell my first PSL... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment