Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baby #2 - 20 weeks

 
How far along: 20 weeks...half way! Wow!
 
Baby's size: Mango (13oz at our doctor's appt)

Weight gain: 6lbs

Maternity clothes: Just the capris I mentioned last week

Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: Some nights are great, and others I lie awake for hours.

Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!

Movement: LOTS! It's such a wonderful feeling, and a huge reminder of the true miracle at work.

Best moment this week: Our anniversary and finding out the gender today!!!!

Worst moment this week: Nada

Looking forward to: Starting on the nursery! I'm planning to share a little mood board in the near future :) I'm also headed to Austin this weekend for my bestfriend's birthday party, super excited for that!

Food cravings: Strawberries and peaches...lots of peaches!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just Jacob's dirty diapers

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Still getting a little queasy at night and I've been sleepy this week, but other than that I'm feeling good!

Workouts: CG once this week, and a few walks around the neighborhood.

What I miss: Wine, this week was tough!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar! Last pregnancy at 20 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: The nursery furniture I want is backordered until September! Luckily, the conversion kits (for the crib) are available now, so I'll be able to get those in to decide what wall color to go with.

Things that don't suck: Grilled cheese sandwiches on sourdough, fresh peach cobbler, ice cold milk, and a new episode of RHOC on the DVR. Holler! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment