If you follow me on Instagram (@KateSoko), then you know we're having a little family detox over here. I've made this egg white sandwich pretty much every day this week for breakfast, and it was just too easy and delicious not to share.
1) spray inside of coffee mug with non-stick spray
2) crack 1 egg and 3 tbsp. egg whites into mug, and stir around
3) add in desired "toppings" (I've done cooked bacon, diced ham, spinach, onion, cheese)
4) mix all ingredients together
5) microwave for 2 minutes
6) while mug is cooking, pop your english muffin into the toaster
7) when mug is done, slide the contents onto your toasted english muffin. I like to add a bit of salsa to the top, too. Yum!
It's that easy. And the toppings are endless!