Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Baby #2 - 19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks (cannot believe we find out in the gender in 1 week- EEK!)

Baby's size: Mango

Weight gain: 5 lbs

Maternity clothes: On a normal day I wear workout clothes, but whenever I have to go somewhere and actually get dressed (think jeans or a dress), I'm really struggling! Especially to things like doctors appointments or lunch, where a dress isn't necessarily appropriate. I decided to order a pair of maternity capris that I can wear to these types of things and I really love these (and you can't beat the price!).

Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: Loving it!

Gender: I'm so convinced it's a boy, I nearly bought the nursery bedding/furniture this week. Needless to say, it'll be a real shock if it's a girl!

Movement: I actually did start feeling baby this week!!! What a wonderful birthday present!! I mostly feel "it" when I'm sitting really still, or laying in bed. I also think I felt hiccups yesterday. Jacob had them 3x/day in utero!

Best moment this week: My birthday and having family over

Worst moment this week: Nothing really...

Looking forward to: Our anniversary on Saturday and a celebratory date night! Yay!

Food cravings: I've been loving strawberries this week (like think 2lbs in 3 days)

Weirdest food I ate this week: Chocolate cheesecake, ice cream cake and cookie dough ice cream. I'm classifying this as weird because I hardly ever eat sweets.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just Jacob's dirty diapers

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: I'm still feeling really good! I still get a little queasy at night or when I'm hungry, and I'm getting HOT easily!

Workouts: Went to CG on Tuesday and had so much fun! Can't wait to go again this week.

What I miss: Wine

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Feeling very similar. Last pregnancy at 19 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: My entire body is pealing and it looks like I have leprosy!

Things that don't suck: I think Jacob is going through a growth spurt- he's been waking up at 9-9:30 most mornings, which means MOM has been waking up at 9-9:30! Holler! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment