Monday, January 2, 2012

19-week Update


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 7+ (haven't checked since my 16-week check-up)
Maternity clothes? My mother-in-law gave me a few maternity tops for Christmas, and I bought a few that were on sale at Target, but I'm still wearing my regular jeans (no belt needed anymore) and regular tops.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep:  Tossing and turning a lot, and peeing at least twice each night.
Best moment this week: I got to see my best friend, Maggie, and her sweet 4-month old, Emma.  Maggie is so good with Emma; it really makes me excited for the future!  We also had an awesome NYE dinner at Capital Grille - yummy steaks!  The bartender was so sweet - he made me a yummy non-alcoholic cocktail in a martini glass! :)
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Ice cream and pizza.  Why can't I crave lettuce and carrots?? ;P
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Still don't know - find out Jan. 10
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gas and round ligament pain
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I had a little freak-out earlier this week re: the nursery, but ever since "getting it all out" I feel amazing!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex and decorating the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment