Monday, January 9, 2012

20-week Update


How far along? 20 weeks - half way!  WOOHOO!!
Total weight gain: 7+ (haven't checked since my 16-week check-up)
Maternity clothes? Wearing a few maternity tops I picked up, but mostly my regular clothes.  I used the Bella Band for the first time today at church - my black dress pants were the first thing I couldn't fit it!
Stretch marks? None - starting using stretch mark cream today!
Sleep: Peeing a couple times a night makes it hard to fall back to sleep
Best moment this week: We went to Buy Buy Baby to buy a baby shower present for my co-worker, so we took the chance to walk around and look at everything.  Overwhelmed is an understatement.  Even an employee said they should change the name of the store to overwhelming!  Phew!  I'm glad we got that intro before we had to go start registering.  It might even be a good idea to wander around that store and look at everything.  Date night? ;)
Miss anything? Wine and running
Movement: Not yet :(
Food cravings: I won't say I'm over the pizza obsession, because let's face it - that'll never happen!  But, I'm not really craving it anymore.  Not really craving anything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: We find out TOMORROW and I'm DYYING with anticipation!!  We'll definitely post after we find out! :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gas and round ligament pain
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment