Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Baby #2 - 17 weeks

I'm changing up my weekly questions, I feel like these add a little more insight (for myself, really....) Enjoy!


How far along: 17 weeks

Baby's size: Turnip

Weight gain: 3lbs

Maternity clothes: Not wearing any yet, although I did purchase a pair of maternity boyfriend jeans because I don't have any "nice" bottoms to wear, to say- the doctor.

Stretch marks: None yet, I actually haven't even started using belly butter! Oops! Any recos?

Sleep: Actually really good this week! Yay!

Gender: The more we get into this pregnancy, the more I think it's a boy. We set our anatomy scan ultrasound for July 22 at 10:30am, so we'll know then! EEK!

Movement: None yet.

Best moment this week: Hearing our sweet nugget's heartbeat at our last doctor appointment.

Worst moment this week: I can't really think of a bad moment??

Looking forward to: CABO this week! I cannot wait to feel the sand in my toes, and to do nothing. Hooray!

Food cravings: Nothing really in particular; it's all good! :)

Weirdest food I ate this week: I can't really think of anything weird?

Anything making you queasy or sick: Jacob's poopy diapers. Haha!

Labor signs: Non

Symptoms: My nausea has finally subsided (although I am still taking 1x Diclegis at night), I still get bloated/burpy after eating fatty meals (which I'm trying to avoid), I'm starting to get a bit of my energy back (which is so welcomed!), I've had lower back pain this week and some headaches, and of course baby brain.

Workouts: With the increase in energy, I was finally able to exercise a little this week! Yay! Went for 2x run/walks- once with Jacob and once without. I felt great during and after both!

What I miss: Wine, of course. The struggle is real, y'all.

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Currently, it feels exactly the same.

Things that suck: Feeling like an over-stuffed sausage in 100° weather. And not being able to sip a beer or SauvBlanc while playing in the backyard. (I have a major obsession with patio drinking.)

Things that don't suck: Umm...leaving for Cabo in a couple days. My eyes are set on that glorious prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment