Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baby #2 - 18 weeks

PS- I took this pic while on vacation, so I was only like 17w2d, but I thought it was cute.
 
How far along: 18 weeks

Baby's size: Sweet potato

Weight gain: 5lbs (after the vacation we had, I really thought this would be closer to 10)

Maternity clothes: Still none yet...

Stretch marks: None yet

Sleep: Loving it!

Gender: I'm thinking boy. We find out July 22.

Movement: None yet

Best moment this week: Cabo was so so much fun, but nothing compares to seeing my sweet boy again for the first time. We were both so excited and happy!!

Worst moment this week: Nothing really...

Looking forward to: My birthday on Thursday! And we have family in town this weekend.

Food cravings: I've loved it all this week!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Do onion rings poolside count? ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: I'm feeling really good! I get a tiny bit nauseous when I get hungry, but other than that- I'm good!

Workouts: Didn't do much, aside from some walks on the beach, this week. Hoping to start back up at CG this week!

What I miss: Wine

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Feeling very similar. Last pregnancy at 18 weeks here for reference.

Things that suck: Having to wait another 2 weeks to find out baby's gender!

Things that don't suck: Getting my energy back has been a godsend!

No comments:

Post a Comment