Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Baby #2 - 36 weeks

 
How far along: 36 weeks
 
Baby's size: Canary melon (whatever that is)
 
Weight gain: 25lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yes. I've basically been living in these jersey lounge pants that I listed last week. They are sooo comfy!!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Never enough and even when I finally get in bed at night, I toss and turn so much. I'm in a state of exhaustion all day errday...just getting ready for baby!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots of jabbing and kicking.

Best moment this week: This week has been kinda sucky...The only really great moment was when I got my new car! Yay! The family truckster is awesome! Oh, and Josh had yesterday and today off work, so we got to have another little "date day", and we took maternity pictures yesterday!

Worst moment this week: It's been another hellacious week, but I'm happy to report that we've all turned a corner and its looking UP! I went to the doctor on Thursday to get checked out. My OB was hesitant to put me on any antibiotics, but once I told her I had jaw and sinus pain, she gave me a 5-day dose of augmentin. That does seem to be helping. While I was there, we did a non-stress test to make sure Mr. Judson was okay. He had been kinda still that day and I was a tad bit worried. But everything checked out ok! :)

Looking forward to: Seeing our maternity pictures. We took them yesterday and I cannot wait to get the proofs!!!

Food cravings: Hmm...cereal, maybe? I kinda love it all right now!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, light cramping, sore back, tired, hemorrhoids, baby brain, itchy stomach, linea negra and melasma on my face

Workouts: None, been too sick!

What I miss: WINE and a general feeling of comfort...

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar. Check out my last pregnancy at 36 weeks here.

Things that suck: It's a little too cold outside for November. But I really shouldn't complain about that! (although they're saying we might have snow flurries of the weekend- whaaaaaaat???)

Things that don't suck: Jacob is on the upswing, I feel better, and Josh is finally NOT on-call! Woohoo! :)

mama's new whip ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment