Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Baby #2 - 35 weeks


How far along: 35 weeks
 
Baby's size: Pineapple
 
Weight gain: Didn't weigh myself this morning, but I'm guessing 26lbs.

Maternity clothes: Ohhh yes...I bought these jersey lounge pants a few weeks ago and they have proven to be the BEST investment ever! I plan to buy another pair in black.

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Ohhh...sleep...this week has been a total fluke, with Jacob being sick, so sleep hasn't really been great. However, it was so nice having Josh here over the weekend to help out and let me nap.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: LOTS! I'm starting to distinguish feet and hands and can seriously feel them poke out of my side!

Best moment this week: Josh and I had a lovely Thursday (while Jacob was at school). We had the carpets shampooed, went to brunch at one of our favorite restaurants, got some stuff done around the house and relaxed a bit together. We both commented on how weird and quiet it was without Jacob around. As much as we enjoyed our time together, we wouldn't change our wild life with little man for the world!

Worst moment this week: Prettttttttty much Friday thru today. So like all week? Ha! I just hate it when Jacob is sick!

Looking forward to: We're taking our maternity pictures on Monday. Can't wait for that! :)

Food cravings: My stomachs been a little squirrely lately too, so I haven't been in the mood for much.

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: All the BARF...

Labor signs: None

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, light cramping, sore back, tired, hemorrhoids, baby brain, itchy stomach, linea negra, melasma on my face, and I had a few painful cramps over the weekend.

Workouts: Nada!

What I miss: WINE and a general feeling of comfort...

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar. Check out my last pregnancy at 35 weeks here.

Things that suck: Jacob being sick!

Things that don't suck: This awesome weather! Yay for Fall (minus the sickies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment