Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baby #2 - 37 weeks


How far along: 37 weeks...cannot believe we're already full term! How wild!?
 
Baby's size: Large cantaloupe
 
Weight gain: 25lbs.

Maternity clothes: Oh, yes!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Can't get enough of it!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots of swooshing and sloshing...LOL!

Best moment this week: This week was really great. We had a lot of lazy down time, which is exactly what I/we needed. And I have to say, seeing this incredibly sweet leaf at school this morning just MADE MY WEEK. It's what Jacob is thankful for this year. (heart.melting.)


Worst moment this week: Jacob has still been waking up at night, crying or just whining, and it's getting a little old! It's really not like him, so I'm wondering if maybe he's teething again??

Looking forward to: Josh has Friday off, so looking forward to a fun family day!!

Food cravings: Nothing in particular

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: Almost 1cm dilated, per doctor's appointment today.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, light cramping, sore back, tired, hemorrhoids, baby brain, itchy stomach, linea negra and melasma on my face

Workouts: None, been too cold and I'm way too uncomfortable!

What I miss: WINE!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: Very similar. Check out my last pregnancy at 37 weeks here.

Things that suck: It's much too cold for me.

Things that don't suck: I'm full term! Woohoo! So we have less than 1 month!

No comments:

Post a Comment