Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Baby #2 - 38 weeks


How far along: 38 weeks
 
Baby's size: Winter melon
 
Weight gain: 27lbs. 

Maternity clothes: Uhh yeah...I'm actually having trouble squeezing into some of my maternity clothes at this point. LOL!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Can't get enough of it!

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Lots and LOTS! My goodness- it's getting painful at times!

Best moment this week: Hmm...I don't know...it was a good week, but I can't think of anything in particular.

Worst moment this week: Last Wednesday was awful, actually I've had a few rough days. Just feeling SO UNCOMFORTABLE and can barely keep up with Jacob. I attempted to take Jacob Christmas shopping last Wednesday and about 20 minutes into it, I started feeling super painful cramping and my back started hurting. I started sweating. It was awwwwful! We cut the trip short and headed home and laid on the couch the entire rest of the day. Mom of the Year, for sure!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!! So so excited to be with family! I'm hosting again this year, and I'm kinda hoping it throws me into labor. Ha!

Food cravings: MILK!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing, really...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Labor signs: Semi-painful cramping, pressure "downtown" and I'm still almost 1cm dilated. F!

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks pretty much 24/7, cramping, tired, hemorrhoids, baby brain, itchy stomach, linea negra and melasma on my face

Workouts: Does chasing a 2.5 year old count??

What I miss: WINE! Oh dear baby Jesus, WINE!!

Similarities/differences between last pregnancy: I don't remember feeling this terrible at this point. Check out my last pregnancy at 38 weeks here.

Things that suck: Just feeling totally awful, uncomfortable and OVER IT!

Things that don't suck: 15 DAYS UNTIL OUR SCHEDULED INDUCTION! WOOHOO!

I've been having some serious anxiety lately and this saying just totally spoke to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment