Sunday, November 24, 2013

Family pictures 2013

Hi friends!! I hope y'all are all having a lovely Sunday evening. The weather here has been frigid, so we've been snuggled up inside, with a fire roaring for the last 2 days, eating and drinking entirely too much. But hey- that's what the winter is for, right?! I can't believe Thanksgiving is in a few short days! Holy COW this year has flown by!

Speaking of FLYING BY- we took family pictures last week. How on EARTH did we take family pictures again?? It seems like just yesterday we took these pictures. Remember them? Look how little and sweet Jacob is. Ohhh...be still my heart. He was 6 months old there, and probably at his chubbiest. I love his big cheeks and precious smile.
 
And I'm happy to report that his cheeks (which he most definitely got from moi) and smile are still just as perfect as ever.

Take a look at these amaaaaazing pictures, by the fabulously talented Heather King. I literally printed every single one of these, framed them, and re-arranged my entire gallery wall to showcase them all. Swoon.













And we got a few pictures of Josh and I in this photo shoot that I cannot wait to hang in our bedroom. I'm thinking of hanging them, similar to this room that I pinned a few days ago.



 
I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment