2 pounds ground beef
1 onion, chopped
2 cans tomato soup
1 large can tomato sauce
1 pound shredded cheddar cheese
1) Boil your noodles in a large pot (you will eventually transfer everything into this pot, so it needs to be BIG).
2) While your noodles are boiling, chop your onion and brown your ground beef WITH the onion (in a separate pot, obviously...). You want your onion to be nice and soft.
3) After your meat is brown, your noodles will probably be ready. Drain them, and transfer your meat/onion mixture into the BIG pot with the noodles.
4) Pour in the tomato sauce and soup, and add in all the cheese. Mix it all around really good on low heat.
5) Let it simmer on the low heat for a bit to get nice and melty.
6) At this point, you can easily transfer it to a disposable lasagna pan and take it to your friend. If you're making it at home, transfer it to a 9x13 casserole dish and pop it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350.You can even add a little more cheese on top (that's what we do). If you're giving it to a friend, they can eat it as-is, or you can instruct them to heat it in the oven- its your call!
I serve this with French bread and salad. Yum yum and yum!!!