Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday - printables I'm loving!

Hi friends!!! I hope you're all having a lovely Friday. Can you smell the weekend??? I sure can!!

We have a fun-filled weekend ahead of us, so I'm trying to soak up the peace of today as much as possible. Having calm days is nice every once in awhile!

If you follow me on Instagram (katesoko), you know Jacob and I went to a beautiful nature preserve close to our house this morning. I was scoping out spots for the family pictures we're taking next week, and I think I found some awesome options, no?

moccs
 
 
 

I wanted to link-up for Five on Friday today and share 5 printables I'm loving right now.

ONE.
source

TWO.
source
 
THREE.
source
 
FOUR.
source
 
FIVE.
source
 
What do y'all have planned for this weekend?? Anything fun?! I sure hope so! Enjoy the day, it's a gorgeous one!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment