Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thanksgiving style

Thanksgiving means two things- family and food. And being thankful. Make that three.

We're going to my mother-in-law's house for Thanksgiving and I'm so thrilled. I don't have to host this year! Wahoo! I do love hosting, because I don't have to leave the house, but it's such a pain in the arse with a kid. We'll be hosting Christmas this year, so I decided to let my MIL host Thanksgiving.

Since we typically eat our weight in turkey and sides (ohh...the sides...my personal fav), comfortable clothes are a must. And since an absurd amount of pictures will be taken, we gotta look cute!

I scooped up this adorable fair isle sweater from GAP for Jacob, and if the stars all aligned, we'll be buying these awesome TOMS for him today!


1 | 2 | 3

I will probably wear some stretchy jeggings and boots...and an oversized sweater. Haha...I'm all about the comfort level.

Josh has this obsession with "holiday jeans"...he always talks about how certain jeans are good "holiday jeans"...meaning they look nice yet are comfortable enough that he could potentially lay on the couch all day and watch football in them. So, I'm pretty sure Josh will whip out his "holiday jeans" and his go-to Old Navy quarter-zip pullover. Ha! So predictable.


No comments:

Post a Comment