Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Thanksgiving

I'm finally getting around to recapping our Thanksgiving. We had a really nice, relaxing break and didn't do much...which is mainly why it's taken me so long to recap it. Not much to say.
 
As I mentioned before, my mother-in-law hosted Thankgiving this year. So as soon as Jacob woke up on Thursday, we headed down to Cleburne. It's about an hour drive, not too bad.

Jacob spent the morning chasing her cat and wreaking havoc, haha! I helped cook a bit, and opened the wine (of course). We ate lunch around noon, and then Jacob went down for a nap shortly after.
 
Upon waking, we ate dessert, played outside for a little bit and then headed home.
 
Here are some cute pictures from the day.
 

 
My favorite part of the meal? My MIL's amaaaaazing bourbon chocolate pecan pie. Heaven.on.earth. Yum!! I might have taken all the leftovers and I might have eaten it for lunch numerous times. Might.
 
 
We also put up our Christmas tree and amazing Advent Calendar from the Naptime Diaries. I'm loving this new tradition!
 
 
 
I'll leave you with a few pictures from last Thanksgiving. I still can't believe how much he's grown!!!! Tear!
 

 
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving as well! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment