Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our December

I just realized I haven't posted AT ALL about all our holiday shenanigans and December happenings! Gah! 

We've been really busy this month- cooking, baking, decorating, shopping, wrapping, partying and most importantly celebrating the reason for the season!

We put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, and Jacob has been working very hard to single-handedly replace every single ornament. I decided to start moving them up the tree, so our tree looks a lot different than this now. Haha!


I am loving this year with Jacob. He has thoroughly enjoyed it all too. He "bakes" with me (although I think he prefers the taste testing role), he has practically bought every present with me, and even tried his hand at gift wrapping (he's not very good- ha!). 

He looooves Christmas lights, we took him around the neighborhood last night and he couldn't stop saying "wwooww...!" I think he was more impressed with the front seat of our car though.


He stops in his tracks everytime he sees a Christmas tree, or inflatable Santa. Then he proceeds to rip all the ornaments off.


He met Santa a few weeks ago and was surprisingly calm. I'd call it indifferent. He was more interested in going back to the toy store. 


I'd say Jacob is definitely on the nice list this year. I just love that little boy SO much!!!


I hope you're all enjoying the holida season, and spending quality time with loved ones. 

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment