Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My sister is MARRIED!

This post is mostly a photo dump, but I'll do a brief summary too.
 
My sister married Joe on Saturday, October 5 in Austin, TX. The ceremony was at the beautiful Chapel Dulcinea in the Texas Hill Country, and the reception was at Scholz Garten.
 
The ceremony was at 10:30am, so it was a very early morning with hair and makeup. Then we made our way out to the venue for last minute touch-ups and getting everyone dressed. My sister got us bridesmaids these awesome running shorts with our monogram! How perfect! And I think they looked pretty phenom with our boots, huh?
 
 
 
 
 
 
flowers by Bouquets of Austin
 
my dad with his daughters and grandson
 The ceremony was absolutely breathtaking. It was such a still autumn morning, so peaceful and serene. It was just perfect.
 
 
And no wedding is complete without a little "ice breaker." In this case, the best man (Joe's older brother) dropped the rings and they nearly fell into the fountain! Haha!
 
 
After the ceremony, Joe and Carrie got to ring the chapel bell. It was such a magical way to end the ceremony!
 


 
 
And Jacob got to play in the fountain while everyone mingled and took pictures. What a cutie!
 
 
Here's a bunch of pictures from the day... 














 
The reception was a relaxed afternoon party, complete with kegs and BBQ. So much fun, and such a perfect party for Joe and Carrie!
 


 
The bride's cake and groom's cake were combined into one big cake. The bride's cake was funfetti, obviously...


And here's a little photo collage of mine and the best man's speeches. Love these people!

 
And I'll leave you with my favorite picture from the weekend. A picture of my sweet little family. I love these guys more than words can even express, and I don't know what I'd do without them! They are my world. My happiness.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment