Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday - fall wish list

It's a lazy, rainy Friday here and I'm obsessing over fall ((like literally drooling just thinking about my first pumpkin spiced latte of the season)), so I'm dedicating this Five on Friday to my fall wish list!


I started buying fall clothes for Jacob a few weeks ago ((24mo and 2T- can you believe it?!)), which triggered me to spruce-up my fall closet. Here's some of the yummy fall fashions that I've already snagged.

ONE.
Riding boots- the softer the leather, the better. I want to look like I belong on the back of a horse, riding around the English countryside with Kate Middleton and His Magesty Prince George of Cambridge ((best name ever? quite possibly.)). These are a soft dark brown leather, with great buckles and...drum roll please...adjustable calf buckles. Finally! I happen to have "athletic calves", which usually make tall boots impossible to wear. These are the answer to my #biggirlproblems. Thank you, Steve Madden!


TWO.
Gap leggings- yes, they're maternity. Buy a size down and thank me later. These are the softest, thickest, bestest leggings I've ever worn. I originally found them when I was pregnant, and wore them around the house 24/7. But now I just can't get rid of them, and quite honestly- I don't want to. They're perfect!


THREE.
Oversized tanks and tees- especially with aforementioned leggings. They cover up your butt, are comfy and cozy, and look fab with a gorg scarf and pumpkin spiced latte. Nuff said.



FOUR.
Gap sexy boyfriend jeans- I particularly love these with a great pair of leopard print flats. These are my go-to jeans. They are SO comfortable, but still sexy and they pair great with flats, boots, heels and flip flops! The versatility is essential for crazy Texas weather.


FIVE.
Link and Tassel bracelets- one in every color! Yes, please! These are so adorable and can jazz-up any outfit. And dare I say they're a bit festive?!

 


What are YOU eyeing for fall?? I'm dying to refresh my wardrobe, so I'd love to hear from you!
  



2 comments:

  1. I could seriously cry with happiness as I think about my first PSL of the season. Today would be perfect for one. September isn't so far away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Courtney! Counting down the days...

      Delete