Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Advocare 24 day challenge: preview

Alright, folks- we're almost a week away from August 1, which means we're 1 week away from the start of my 24-day Advocare challenge! I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

If you don't know what this is, it's a "comprehensive supplementation and nutrition program" that helps jumpstart your personal health goals. There's lots of pills, shakes, drinks and a meal plan. The first 10 days are a cleanse and the last 14 days are meant to build-up your nutrition and get your body healthy.

My goals for this 24-day challenge are to drop the last 10 pounds of baby weight, tone and get my energy back. I'm so excited to share this journey with you, and will try to post daily with meal tips and updates.

If you want more information about this challenge, you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment