Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pregnancy favorites

Everyone keeps asking me for my "must have" list, so here you have it...
Vaseline - My lips got so dry throughout my entire pregnancy, so this was a definite lifesaver!
Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion - I can't stand the smell of any of the stretch mark creams, so I've been lathering this stuff on at least once a day since about 15 weeks.  It smells great, and can be used all over the body - not just on your belly!
Water bottle - Drinking the recommended amount of water during pregnancy (64 oz) is much easier when you have a "go to" water bottle.  I love my Camelbak, and take it with me everywhere I go!
Nature Valley Oats & Honey granola bars - These are delicious, nutritious, and easy to carry with you on the go.  We keep a jumbo 24-pack in the pantry at all times.
Oil of Olay Ultra Moisture bar soap - Like I mentioned previously, my skin has been so dry throughout this pregnancy, including my face, so I switched to this soap early on.  It smells awesome and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day - love it!
Chobani Greek yogurt - As you approach the end of your pregnancy, your stomach won't have room for large meals (or small meals), so I've turned to this stuff - it's packed with tons of protein for your growing baby, and comes in some great flavors!  My favorites are strawberry, pineapple and mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment