Jacob has been served his moving papers. He has until June 5 to vacate his current living quarters and relocate to our house, or he will be removed on that date. Kate and I are predicting that he'll hold out until the 5th, but it would be nice if he came out earlier on his own. Time will tell. All kidding aside though, we're very excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel and we can't wait to meet our baby boy.