Monday, May 7, 2012

Jacob's Nursery!

Jacob's nursery is FINALLY complete and I absolutely love everything about it! It turned out just as I imagined, and I really hope Jacob enjoys it as much as I think he will! :)

I can't wait to spend hours in that rocking chair, nursing, reading, napping and cuddling.
As hard as I tried to keep the nursery sports-neutral, I couldn't resist his first basketball.
Bookcase full of my old books, my sister's old rocking horse, and the shelf above the dresser has lots of our old toys from when we were babies (none safe to play with now, but they look cute).  Still waiting for the custom changing pad cover, but that will eventually go on the dresser!
I'd say he has plenty of clothing options...hopefully he doesn't grow like a weed and outgrow this stuff too quickly!
Figured I should also include a picture of his little corner in our bedroom, where he'll be sleeping the first few months he's home.  Complete with his first teddy from my Aunt Bobbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment