Monday, May 28, 2012

40-week Update

How far along? 40 weeks.  It's hard to believe that this whole time we've been counting down to today, and today is gone and we don't have our baby yet.  Kinda sad for me, actually.
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: It actually wasn't too bad this week.  Everytime I get up to pee, I just hope that a huge gush of water will come...it never does :(
Best moment this week: Spending the 3-day weekend relaxing w/ my hubby!
Miss anything? With the weather warming up, I could really go for a margarita or some sangria...ugh!
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: NADA.  I've had some mild cramping and sharp pains every once in awhile, but nothing serious.  And, according to my doctor, I'm 1cm dilated, 0% effaced and -3 station - WTF?!!!!
Symptoms: Gas, lower back pain, leg cramps, exhaustion and baby brain
Belly Button in or out? In...I think it will actually stay that way!  Can't believe it!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Trying to stay happy, but getting super uncomfortable and anxious!
Looking forward to: Our doctors appointment tomorrow - hopefully we'll schedule an induction date/time, and I'll finally be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment