Monday, March 26, 2012

31-week Update

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity jeans and a few maternity tops
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Tossing and turning, and hip pains this week.
Best moment this week: We did a 3D/4D ultrasound this week - SO AMAZING!  I'll do a separate post on this.
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, and I think I've started to lose my mucus plug (tmi?).
Symptoms: Gas, lower back pain, leg cramps, exhaustion
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: We meet a potential pediatrician tomorrow.  Actually, we met her at one of our child birth classes and were really impressed with her, so we're sitting down to "interview" her.  I put that in air quotes because I don't have the slightest idea about what I'm getting myself in to.  I'm basically looking for a doctor that will tell me exactly what to do, and when, to keep my baby healthy and happy.  That's not too hard, right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment