Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Recipe - no bake lactation bites

Since Judd's lip tie revision, I've been desperate to boost my milk supply. Not only to meet his new needs, but to replenish the freezer stash we pretty much used up completely.

I really liked these granola bars, but with the baking and cooling, they took too long to make (plus they kinda fall apart).

The recipe I'm sharing today was adapted from this original recipe

These are EASY NO BAKE bites. And with the cinnamon, they are TASTY! The recipe makes about 24 bites, which will last you a week. I eat about three a day and I've definitely noticed a difference!

no bake lactation bites

Ingredients
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flax seed (flax seed meal)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
3 tbsp. Brewer's Yeast
1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions
1) mix all ingredients
2) cover and put in refrigerator for an hour
3) roll into bite-sized balls
4) store in an airtight container in refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment